Friday, November 21, 2008

Sheena Trist - Schools Placement Manager talks about her recent trip to Windsor!


I recently attended the British Boarding Schools Workshop which was held at the Beaumont House Conference Centre in Windsor, Berkshire over the weekend of 7-9 November. The workshop was organised by Suzanne and Anthony Rowse of SR Events and, as always, their organisation was impeccable.

At the event were over forty boarding schools and colleges and I managed to have appointments with 21 of them. I got to meet a lot of new schools and so they have now been added to the Bright World portfolio and I hope to be able to suggest these new schools to prospective new students and to start a good working relationship with them.

I also had the opportunity to meet Registrars and Marketing Managers that normally I only deal with by e-mail. It is so much nicer when you can put a face to a name! Also I met several agents that, again, I normally only know via e-mail.

To cap off the weekend, my husband joined me and we went to Wembley Arena to see Queen and Paul Rodgers. A brilliant show and a great end to a very busy weekend.